Wednesday, December 07, 2005

an emotional landing
an emotional reunion
and now im on my way to another country.
seriously, i feel like a business man this month.

30th dec left dubai for singapore. arrived 1st dec
7th dec leaving for taiwan. returning 13th dec
14th dec leaving for dubai. returning 22nd dec
6th jan 2006 leaving for dubai. returning? 1 and a half years later. or so I was told.

Leaving for the airport soon. Will update when I return.

I should not be falling in love with you
I have someone else
and someone else is loving you too
But I just cant let this love pass me by..

Any idea who sang that song?



TAGS:

GUESSWHO: You're a geography student and you dnt even know wher DUBAI IS?!

HUGHUG: Haha why should I buy you a new file huh? You never ever bought me a file before and I couldnt bare to see that WINNIE THE POOH file die under your hands man ((:

Breadie1: WE MUST MEET ((: well only after the 22nd.

Siyi: HELLO :D heard you have a new hair cut eh?

Smelly: Haha dont forget the date of our date yeah. HAPPY WORKING ((: and dont scare the customers so much. Remember to be poliet and soft spoken like over the phone. HAHA.

Piglet / Nezz: I WILL AHEM COUGH COUGH SMACK THE TWO OF YOU. HAHA :D

anti-social: EH!! I told you, you can TREAT ME TO A MOVIE and I will watch it together with you. I DID try to get something for you from dubai. I tried to find an oil prince for you but they were all too FAT. So you and him wouldn't look nice together. DID YOU GET ANYTHING FOR ME HUH? haha.